Larry the Cake Guy

Larry the Cake Guy

"A party without a cake is really just a meeting." Julia Child

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Louis Vuitton, the sequel.


Last week, as you know if you follow this blog,  I did a Louis Vuitton cake for my daughter's 19th birthday. In less than a week it brought me this cake. A different color scheme and a purse added but otherwise the same cake. I actually tried to say no to this cake as I was working on a wedding cake this week, but some ladies can be very persistent.

1 comment:

  1. Let me start by saying that this post is long, long overdue. But you know me, stretch it out as long as I can. HaHa. Larry, I cannot thank you enough for the outstanding job you did on my friend's 50th birthday cake. It far exceeded my expectations. The cake looked outstanding and tasted absolutely delicious. A special thank you for fitting me in to your already busy schedule on such short notice. It would have been easy for you to say no with your prior commitments and all. So glad you didn't. Good luck to you with your new business. You have a gift and are truly good at what you do. I certainly will be a repeat customer and I will recommend you to ALL !!

    ReplyDelete