Larry the Cake Guy

Larry the Cake Guy

"A party without a cake is really just a meeting." Julia Child

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Princess cake for a princess


One of the lady`s that came to my neice`s baby shower loved the cake so much that she asked me to make a cake for her daughter`s 7th birthday. She wanted a princess cake. This was my first pillow cake. I wish the pillow hadn`t ended up so thick but the feedback I got was all positive so I guess I was just being nitpicky. The slipper was a challenge too. But the goal is to learn something new from each cake and so far it has always happened.

1 comment:

  1. I AM THE MOM OF THE PRINCESS CAKE THAT I ORDERED FOR MY 7 YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY. I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I WAS WITH THIS CAKE, I WISH YOU WERE THERE TO SEE HER FACE WHEN THE CAKE WAS BROUGHT IN. I WOULD RECOMMEND LARRY THE CAKE GUY TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL CAKE. THANKS AGAIN LARRY THE CAKE GUY FOR MAKING MY LITTLE GIRLS DAY VERY SPECIAL :)

    ReplyDelete